What is a digital business model?
The development of digital business models is an important task for companies being confronted with digitalization and digital disruption. The mere extension of an existing analogue business model by a digital component (e.g. online ordering of goods from a stationary retailer) is a preliminary stage, but not an independent digital business model.
The development of digital business models therefore begins with a profound analysis of a company’s future role in the market:
- What is the real problem behind buying existing products?
- Where do your existing products and services solve these problems well?
- Where do problems exist that have not yet been solved?
- In which areas does a product possibly create new problems that have not yet been solved?
- What problems and challenges do customers face in developing their own digital business models?
- What problems and challenges will customers face in the future?
Nadaljujte z branjem članka tukaj >